Girl of the Week! no image

Published on July 7th, 2009 | by Ron Ripple

Ron Ripple is back in action… Where did he go?

There’s nothing like talking about myself in third person… it almost makes me feel like a big shot.  So where did Ron Ripple go?

I COULD make up this elaborate story about how I was in Dubai working for a new race team. I could also tell you how the team was planning to debut in the NASCAR world and that I (Ron Ripple) was their new driver… but then I’d be lying.  So to tell you the truth, I’ve been sitting on my big leather couch drinking case after case of budweiser. I’ve been drinking with my buds EVERY Saturday and Sunday watching the biggest baddest sport on earth, NASCAR. I know everyone is sick of hearing about the economy but because of it, I couldn’t make it to one race this season. I decided to save my money (unfortunately). But Good News for my fellow Ron Ripplers!!! I hit 5 or 6 numbers in powerball (kidding) and I’m BACK in action. I’ll be attending the rest of the races and reporting right here at www.RonRipple.com!

If anyone else wants to complain about the economy, HAVE AT IT! Because you won’t hear another peep about it after this post. From now on… the only thing you’ll be reading will be pure “NASCAR’s #1 Fan” opinion and of course… the hot wives and women of NASCAR.

I’m going to post a few pictures of some of the recent e-mail I’ve received from these infamous NASCAR Girls of the Week!

SNEAK PREVIEW OF WHAT’S TO COME!

The Girls

The Girls

Lais De Leon

Las   Las De Leon

Vera Milli

Vera Milli  Vera Milli

online steroids shop

75 Responses to Ron Ripple is back in action… Where did he go?

Welcome back Ron, looking forward to hearing more posts from you in the future. How about that wreck at Daytona? I felt real bad for Kyle, he took some very very heavy hits. 🙁

Just subscribe. Its very interesting site. Nice read about you that you are back in action.

3. It such interesting story which you have described in your post i really enjoyed it. Welcome back.

4. Nice to see you back in action. Very nice photos thanks for sharing.

5. Fi says:

hehe good pics. Good to see you’ll be back and updating.

6. This is really great funny snaps. I seeing this and enjoy it.

Hey Ron… would be cool if you made a pick for who is going to win at Indy next week =D I can’t believe Mark Martin already has 4 wins under his belt this year… I bet Mark wish he would have joined Rick Hendrick alot early in his career, hehe.

8. NASCAR announced Thursday an agreement to rebrand the former Jeff Gordon Racing School into the NASCAR Racing Experience.

9. The NASCAR Racing Experience provides a menu of racing programs from a ride-along as a front-seat passenger to the full racing experience which puts fans behind the wheel of an authentic race car.

Oopps reading back on my comment Ron, I forgot to make my pick for the upcoming Indy Race… I\’d go with Tony Stewart… and a spoiler winner would be Jimmie Johnson. For a dark Horse, I would love to see Juan win =D

12. I look forward on your girl of the week articles :-“

13. Web design Gold Coast @ You have said nice thing man i agree with you.

How funny it is! Really very nice pics and I really love this post………

funny pics. You had you are back in action. But i am not seeing any action since last one month.

17. hi,thanks for sharing these nice pose……..

18. Generic says:

Sure Would be cool if you made a pick for who is going to win at Indy next week =D I can’t believe Mark Martin already has 4 wins under his belt this year… I bet Mark wish he would have joined Rick Hendrick alot early in his career, hehe.

wow !! Really Sexy its so hot !!

Hi Ron, thanks for coming back. we are wait for your new post in the future…

Picture of miltodium ron’s rippling delight pacific parfait orchid?

HI.GREAT NEWS. WELCOME BACK RON.THIS IS A VERY GOOD NEW FOR ME AND FOR EVERY YOUR FAN\’S.THANKS FOR SHARING THIS INFORMATION.

I look forward on your girl of the week articles.

Experience provides a menu of racing programs from a ride-along as a front-seat passenger to the full racing experience which puts fans behind the wheel of an authentic race car.ok….

Very funny it is. i always smile to see this post………..

28. It’s very amazing with fun.let me know if you want anymore info on this.

Make the chain and start the pattern and when it is the width you want, turn and carry on with the pattern as written.

Most welcome ron ripple in a new poss.I love it\’s scene with cute photo.Thanks for sharing new actions.

31. Xmas gifts says:

It has been the remarkable printer and definery helpful to generate more copies with such cartilage

32. Xmas gifts says:

33. Xmas gifts says:

Plus you have a major cheering section going for. Though I do have to admit, that you are slightly crazy…but in a very good way.

Generally when there is a posted sign, towing can occur whenever – I’ve seen it happen at apartment complexes and doctor’s offices and even banks when the car was still warm.

35. Mark Martin already has 4 wins under his belt this year… I bet Mark wish he would have joined Rick Hendrick alot early in his career, hehe.

36. It normally wakes up just fine, but sometimes the screen remains off. For some reason it’s not recognizing the trigger to end sleep mode. The solution for me is either to hit the brightness key (F2) a bunch of times (this worked on my old Powerbook), or hold down the shift button while touching the trackpad or space key (Macbook Pro).

This are very funny.I tell the world about my life and NASCAR Experiences. I go to every race and write about drama, events, and anything that is NASCAR related.

38. video says:

I have to say, Vera Milli is extremely attractive. Not as attractive as 43 cars lined up for the Daytona 500 though!

40. whose are she? what happen with these girls/boys..

41. it may be some secret…really

42. Nice read about you that you are back in action.

43. NASCAR Experiences. I go to every race and write about drama, events, and anything that is NASCAR related.

44. Menu of racing programs from a ride-along as a front-seat passenger to the full racing experience which puts fans behind the wheel of an authentic race car.ok….

45. It is the width you want, turn and carry on with the pattern as written.

46. The solution for me is either to hit the brightness key (F2) a bunch of times (this worked on my old Powerbook), or hold down the shift button while touching the trackpad or space key (Macbook Pro).

47. If you made a pick for who is going to win at Indy next week =D I can’t believe Mark Martin already has 4 wins under his belt this year… I bet Mark wish he would have joined Rick Hendrick alot early in his career, hehe.

48. I bet Mark wish he would have joined Rick Hendrick alot early in his career, hehe.

49. I can’t believe Mark Martin already has 4 wins under his belt this year… I bet Mark wish he would have joined Rick Hendrick alot early in his career, hehe.

50. Welcome back Ron, looking forward to hearing more posts from you in the future. How about that wreck at Daytona? I felt real bad for Kyle,

51. pc says:

52. NBA says:

53. Hi very nice post and all video also very nice keep it up.

54. can we see more of Jeff Gordon, please? 😉

55. and more of Lais De Leon, DEFINITELY!

56. Hi all is rarely a nice video all is very nice.

@pc: I agree, nothing\’s as beautiful as 43 cars lined up to race!

@Wedding Jewelry: What video are you talking about? I don’t see any video link on this page.

59. O yes all video is very beautiful all is looking a great models.

60. where is the video? what video are you talking about?

61. did I miss the video?

62. he only thing more stunning: Seeing that Meyer has reconsidered and now is only taking an \"indefinite leave of absence.\"

Is that true? That\’s quite unfortunate as the NASCAR season is really heating up.

64. Hi all mail video looking a pose of f email all is very joke full.

65. wow ! really great picture..

66. Hello Ron Ripple I like your Blog. I requesting to put some latest comments news on the Site..

I’d like to add to that request too. You find some great pictures, sir.

68. Carl is looking some real..

69. I could make up this elaborate story about how I was in Dubai working for a new race team. I could also tell you how the team was planning to debut in the NASCAR world and that I (Ron Ripple) was their new driver…but then I’d be lying.

70. Thanks for the post buddy 🙂

71. Welcome back to come back..

72. wow. rreally sexy body. great video too.

73. SEXYYYYYYY………….. 😛