Dale Earnhardt Jr no image

Published on February 16th, 2009 | by Ron Ripple

Kyle Busch Starts His Year Off The Same Way He Ended Last Year!

Kyle Busch who ended his day at the Daytona 500 mixed up in a crash, that would take his chances of winning away, dominated the race by leading 76 out of 124 laps.  It was an unfortunate day for Kyle Busch but a very fortunate day for Mr. Matthew Kenseth, who went on to win the race after officials called the race due to rain.

Kyle Busch who was last years wonder boy at the beginning of the season looked like he was going to do it once again.  He was driving around these guys as if they were glued to the cement.  His pit crew changed tires quicker than I can shotgun a beer.  (I’m South Carolina’s #1 Beer Shotgunner)  Kyle Busch was running a phenomenal race until Dale Earnhardt Jr. decided he wasn’t very happy being a lap down.

Here’s the story, if you didn’t get a chance to watch the race.  Brian Vickers and Dale Earnhardt Jr. were racing for the “lucky dog” position at the front of the pack.  Brian Vickers was in front of Earnhardt Jr who went down on the low side to try and pass him.  Brian Vickers went down to the yellow line to block him which pushed Earnhardt Jr. out, and then Earnhardt intentionally came up and tapped Vickers on the left rear corner which caused him to spin out and take out half the pack.

Click on the video below if you want to see.

If you watched the post race interviews you’ll wonder what was wrong with Kyle Busch, and I think I have the answer. Kyle Busch for some odd reason was extremely nice and didn’t have that negative whiny tone he usually portrays when he gets wrecked or doesn’t win.

My speculation is that he either got “neutered” (my dog relaxed after I get him neutered) or he had a hot date after the race. Hopefully it was the hot date because if I continue to see Kyle Busch be that respectful and nice after a race I may stop writing about him.

Overall I thought the Daytona 500 was a fun race to watch given the circumstances we were dealt. The whole race everyone was worried about the rain so it made the drivers drive a little bit more aggressively. Unfortunately none of the big names finished in the top 10 due to the wreck but we’ve got plenty more races for these guys to show us what they’ve got.

бодибилдинг упражнения

Tags: , , , , ,

37 Responses to Kyle Busch Starts His Year Off The Same Way He Ended Last Year!

1. I think we got a bad luck video removed due to violation , do you have any other resource where we got this video of kyle busch, feeling very sad for him.

2. seo india says:

i seen this video at youtube he was badly smash, poor guy but sure he has great strength and ability to come back.

3. really bad luck i wanna see that video is there any other source available than plz let us know. Kyle was great and still Champ !!!

4. Kyle Busch really stunning many have belief in Kyle, yes unfortunately video not available wanna see it if got chance.

I think Kyle is a nice guy, but with the way the fans hate him so much, I think he plays to them and feeds to us his bad side. We don’t get to see the real Kyle Busch behind the scenes, we only see him while hes on camera. Before he jumped in the 18, Kyle really wasn’t that much of a “bad boy”

6. Kyle Busch that was unfortunately time for you so forget him and start your race with a new vision

8. Don’t worry Kyle i wanna say you one thing that defeat is the symbol of victory.

9. Failer are the piller of success don’t worry. We are with you best of luck for future.

10. This is fantastic video! I think i missed it. It is one fo the my favorite game, i love this and i wish that it will keep it always..

13. We can\’t see the video. bad luck for late comer.

14. Generic says:

Agree that Kyle Busch really stunning many have belief in Kyle, yes unfortunately video not available wanna see it if got chance.

16. Buy Generic says:

A very nice video I had missed this race earlier thanks for sharing it. I like this very much.

17. Buy Generic says:

What really bad luck i wanna see that video is there any other source available than plz let us know. Kyle was great and still Champ !!!

18. Generic says:

A SUPER Nice video !! . Very helpful information, liked it and so Stumbled it to share with my friends, thanks

HI. GREAT POST.VIDEO IS VERY INSPIRING AND ALSO VERY COOL.THANKS FOR SHARING.

I seen this video at youtube he was badly smash, poor guy but sure he has great strength and ability to come back. Thanks for this nice video.

Hey Kyle!
    Good luck.rock on!

Kyle Busch must be making Toyota a ton of money, but I wonder how much bigger Kyles fan base would be if he drove a Dodge instead of a Toyota. Chevy and Ford have the best drivers, and Dodge needs at least one more good driver to be a better chase contender. Would you like to see Kyle Busch driving a Dodge?

Been there done that and lost the title to Truex by 230 points in 2004. BTW even without the chase format, Kyle would\’ve still lost the points lead.

24. We don’t get to see the real Kyle Busch behind the scenes, we only see him while hes on camera. Before he jumped in the 18, Kyle really wasn’t that much of a “bad boy”

25. Nice video !! . Very helpful information, liked it and so Stumbled it to share with my friends, thanks

26. video says:

I sure hope Kyle can have a great 2010. He’s so unbelievably talented. If he could only learn to save his stuff and race wisely with the big picture in mind sometimes, he would kick Jimmie’s ass. Hopefully, he’s learnt to do it this season. Still want to see him retain his personality though.

28. pc says:

29. Last season we saw alot of mid-season seat swapping take place. I would not be the least bit suprised if we see Kyle and Junior swap seats as early as the July Daytona race.

30. “What we may be witnessing is not just the end of the Cold War, or the passing of a particular period of post-war history, but the end of history as such: that is, the end point of mankind’s ideological evolution and the universalization of Western liberal democracy as the final form of human government.”

31. what happened to the video?

32. The point was to get you to follow the link and the link inside the link, To bring lite to the fact that racing is no different and not immune to the state of the world

Kyle doesn’t seem to be having as good a season this year. 🙁

34. Hi i also love this type of gamer i also a good car driver all video looking very interstice.

35. Oh my God. I hate to watch such kind of game. It\’s kinda scary.

Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you wreck yourself at Daytona… I was cheering for you to get the W!

37. I think Kyle is a nice player, every one has his bad or good day… Isnt it ?