Entertaining no image

Published on February 12th, 2009 | by Ron Ripple

Jennifer Myers – Girl of the Week

Jennifer Myers - Girl of the Week

This my friends is the beautiful Jennifer Myers.   I met this young lady surprisingly not at a NASCAR race in Tallahassee, FL where I was for a Florida State Football game.  So After the game I went to the Hooters off of Monroe Street and ran into this beautiful girl who claimed she was NASCAR’s biggest fan at FSU.  Of course I didn’t believe her so I started quizing her on Driver’s name and car numbers and she got 9 out of 10 which was extremely impressive. From that point on I knew it was love at second site, but here’s some more information about her.  Make sure you go visit her at Model Mayhem and Myspace.

Name:  Jennifer L. Myers

Age:  21

School or Occupation: FSU; Hooters Girl at Hooters of Tallahassee!

Hometown: Boynton Beach, FL

Favorite NASCAR racer: Kasey Kahne of course!

What’s your favorite track? Daytona

What’s your favorite part about NASCAR? I know that most people might say the crashes are the best but not in my case! My favorite part is when the cars are coming around the bend and it sounds like the most ridiculous swarm of bees and in an instant they are gone and your looking at the backs of their cars, I get the chills EVERY time!

What’s the fastest you’ve ever been in a car? I would have to say about 110 or so, I was losing my mind!

What are your hobbies? Anything outdoors! Softball, soccer, volleyball, fishing, hiking, camping, boating, surfing; Pretty much anything that I can get dirty doing!

Favorite Drink: Whiskey & Coke; is there anything else?!

What is the worst pick up line a guy has ever used on you?  “So what would it take for me to get you home with me in this TO-GO box?”

What do you look for in a guy? Nice teeth and the ability to make me laugh within 5 minutes of talking to you =D

What is a turn off? Pick-up lines, bad teeth, lack of personality

Are you a fan of my mullet? Abso-friggen-lutely! The longer the party the better! ;)

Are you single? He has my heart.

Website where fans can find you?

Jennifer Myers - Girl of the Week Jennifer Myers - Girl of the Week Jennifer Myers - Girl of the Week Jennifer Myers - Girl of the Week

html 5 templates
hosting

57 Responses to Jennifer Myers – Girl of the Week

1. Perfect selection of Girl Of The Week!!!

I think she\\\’s an INFP–she seems creative and sensitive but self-contained. INFPs are devoted to the people they\\\’re close to and because of that sometimes get hurt when others aren\\\’t as sensitive as they are.

3. The whole scenario happened do to the crass stupidity of her parents. They left a two and the four year old alone, unsupervised in a hotel room 100 metres away from their dining area.

5. Girl Scout Week 2009 is March 8 through the 14th. I was wondering what your communities have planned for this upcoming Girl Scout week or what they have done in the past.

6. If your that into her- go for it. It’s not unaccepted to ask a girl out after Valentines Day. If the subject comes up just tell her you wanted it to be special and your own day- not tied or attached to some holiday.

7. Don’t know about past or present but the blogger make perfect choice.

8. Have you tried looking up the numbers under his name in the white pages and calling them !

9. gas card says:

Well she may get chills every time she watches the cars go by, but I think’s its fair we get alot of thrills when we see her.

hehe that rhymed!

10. Jennifer Myers you are looking so gorgeous and beautiful

11. She’s a beautiful girl that knows what she wants. I like that! Thanks for putting her on here.

What do you think jennifer aniston’s mbti personality type is?

13. Odchudzanie says:

A hot girl that like Nascar and whisky?! She\’s amazing!

14. I think she’s an INFP–she seems creative and sensitive but self-contained. INFPs are devoted to the people they’re close to and because of that sometimes get hurt when others aren’t as sensitive as they are.

15. I have finally, after extensive research found part of his record. Wow, what a record.!! I am posting my findings with this question for those who doesn’t like to open web sites.

16. The fines are part of an increasingly aggressive approach written into the health care law designed to pressure Massachusetts residents into getting insurance.

She is a beautiful girl very good selection for the week. Thanks for tell us what she want, now some one can try for her.

18. Nice meeting man. she is cutting a dash and thanks to share such interesting meeting.

19. What a interesting and wonderful post. Very nice meeting She is very beautiful and wise. Thanks for sharing her experience with all of us.

20. Woho, beautifuuul… to bad she is taken :-<

22. Who would be the next girl of the week. Let guess who will be the Ron’s choice.

Very nice post. i really impressed and enjoying it very much. Jannifer-myers is really a very beautiful and hot celebrity. I love her face mostly……….

what a body! Jennifer myers is looking so hard and sexy. realy she is girls of the week…..

I really impressed and enjoying it very much. Jannifer-myers is really a very beautiful and hot celebrity. I love her face mostly……….

So far I like this girl the best =D She just looks simply incredible!

27. She is very beautiful girl. She is really girl for the week. I thinks every like her.

28. Generic says:

So Have you tried looking up the numbers under his name in the white pages and calling them !

29. She just looks simply incredible!

She looks beautiful because she is simple. I thinks that its the right point about her.

@Web design Cold Cost– you are right she prefect for the week and everyone likes her.

32. Generic says:

33. Generic says:

Yes! The whole scenario happened do to the crass stupidity of her parents. They left a two and the four year old alone, unsupervised in a hotel room 100 metres away from their dining area.

REALLY.AFTER SEEING THE VIDEO EVERYONE REALIZE SHE IS THE REAL ONE WHO DESERVE TO BE A GIRL OF THE WEEK.JENNIFER MY GOOD WISHES WITH YOU.KEEP IT UP DEAR.

35. I too have finally, after extensive research found part of his record. Wow, what a record.!! I am posting my findings with this question for those who doesn’t like to open web sites.

Jennifer is really cute and sexy Actress.

All babies are different, but if she is not gaining weight at the appropriate rate you may want to supplement with formula to see how much she is really eating at a nursing session.But Jennifer Myers is the girl of this week.

39. Incredible knack for interpreting Client’s wishes, and providing effective solutions. Experience with Online interactive media and Web-based marketing initiatives

40. video says:

wwoww beatiff girls :D

41. NBA says:

Just randomly here and there when you feel like it. You dont have to follow a schedule, just keep the calls rather consistent. Beautiful girls :)

42. Wow very lovely site all video is very very lovely fantastic sharing.

43. So, how did you get her to pose those pictures for you?

44. anymore girl of the week?

45. she is a very beautiful girl

46. Chevy will give Johnson an edge with any new technology since they want to stay on top in the winner\\\’s circle…. And he is their best chance so everyone is 2nd to him from a Manufacturing standpoint Nascar sux !!

47. what is that tattoo on her foot?

48. Robert D. says:

She looks beautiful, thanks buddy for sharing photographs with us.

Thanks for the Quiz even I got to know good information on NASCAR.

49. I like this beauty.. really cool stuff.

50. pigeon forge says:

She is the girl of my dreams.

51. pigeon forge says:

she is beautiful

52. pigeon forge says:

she is super hot girl

53. Really hot looking Girl, She looks amazing in black

54. Hi very sexy girl looking all is very young and also very beautiful all is very lovely sharing.

55. If the subject comes up just tell her you wanted it to be special and your own day- not tied or attached to some holiday….

56. Oh my god. She\’s too pretty.

57. Nice selection brother… Her sex appeal deserves it :)