Entertaining no image

Published on June 26th, 2008 | by Ron Ripple

Kyle Busch is Not Gay

I’ve received countless emails from readers and fans asking the question of whether or not Kyle Busch is a homosexual or not. I’m here to put these nasty little rumors to rest! I will agree that he does have a feminine sway and demeanor to him, but I’ve seen him countless times in the pits and even the winner’s circle, with a little hottie most men would kill for. So Kyle Busch bends over for his victory dance and when he’s on the track he enjoys ramming the other drivers from behind. We can only assume that “rubbin is racin”. I’ve even seen him prance around the pits and at times he looks like he’s holding back a natural lisp. This does not mean he’s gay and I have the pictures to prove it.

Exhibit 1. Kyle Busch and a young lady (alleged girlfriend) Samantha SarcinellaKyle Busch Girlfriend Samantha Sacarillo

So in the photo to the right, we see here Kyle Busch with this VERY busty little brunette who seems to be enjoying herself. Kyle’s got that shit eating grin on his face, what is he thinking about? We can only assume he’s excited to be taking photos with a little hot rod on his left. I question what’s going on with his right hand… Has he just painted his fingernails and he’s air drying his cuticles? I don’t know exactly, but we can all assume he’s giving  a manly waive to the cameras with woman on the brain. I’ve always had incredible gaydar and it’s telling me that Kyle Busch although at times acts like a 12 year old pansy boy… He’s not Gay!

Enough about Kyle let’s hear a little more about Samantha Sarcinella, the 22 year old fitness model who recently graduated from Purdue University. Samantha and Kyle Busch met last summer in Indianapolis where they started their long distance relationship over the  phone. Samantha has a great head on her shoulders and this is a must to be dating the crowd booer Kyle Busch. The more I learn about her and stare at her hot photos, the more I think the next time I see her in the pits I’m going to have to steal her away!

I’d like to hear what your thoughts are on Kyle Busch and his sexuality. Do you have any moments you remember that truly made you question him? I feel as if I’ve proven my case that even though a man has gay tendencies doesn’t necessarily make him gay. Below are a few more photos of the beautiful Samantha Sarcinella.

Kyle and Samantha Nascar kisssamantha SarcinellaSamantha

Call Office Services
generic budesonide nasal spray
denver county jail

24 Responses to Kyle Busch is Not Gay

1. Its funny to note that on Joe Gibbs website, they have all their drivers listed as “single” http://www.joegibbsracing.com/current/18cup/18c_prhist.php

when In reality, its not true at all. I know Denny Hamlin has a girlfriend too.

2. Craig says:

I allways thought Jeff Gordon was gay but look at his hot wife!

3. Alan P says:

thanks for clearing things up. and thanks for the pictures of the good looking lady. i figured you would have a little more revealing pics though

Honestly? I think too many people waste too much time questioning whether someone is gay or not, when even if they are who cares and who’s business is it?
    I honestly have never thought Kyle to be gay, he has that young umm dorkiness I guess you would call it to him(and I don’t mean that as an insult, I really like Kyle, but everyone goes through that stage), well, because he’s young. But I don’t think he seems gay at all, in fact he has always seemed very much the opposite to me.

Komodo…a lot of things like that would say single unless the person was married, otherwise it would require too much changing info as a lot of these guys I’m sure go through a lot of girlfriends LOL.

5. Kinda side with Jolene…who the hell cares???? He’s a monster behind the wheel and isn’t that all that matters???

Lots of gays surround themselves with sexy girls for photo ops….If he were gay, you’d have found more than this….No slight to Sam….She’s extremely hot!

Peace

T

6. Kitten says:

I can kind of see Kyle Busch as a metro-sexual aka a straight guy that has “feminine” qualities or what people would consider “gay” I can see him getting manicures and stuff and getting his hair done. Ha! Either way, he’s a great race car driver and if he can afford it and does it..I’m jealous!

7. Tim Zaegel says:

Kyle Busch “metro-sexual”? I highly doubt it … they could probably mold parachutes from the kid’s ears, and his sunglasses make even the 80’s cry. The guy’s got fame and fortune – enter Samantha Sarcinella.

I have nothing against gay racers… I’m just setting the record “striaght”… I don’t think he’s gay, I mean look at all the beautiful women around him.

If only I were an incredibly talented NASCAR driver… I could probably pull some hot rods with this mullet and obviously I work out, just look at this chest!

9. Sportsdawg says:

Samantha is unbelievable!

10. Sportsdawg says:

She is awsome!

11. used cars says:

It’d be nice to be a famous racer wouldn’t it? Busty is definitely the best way to describe her haha. Perky too.

12. Michelle says:

I totally agree with Jolene. KB can come off as a dork or nerd but who is the most successful person in the US? Mr Gates ie Microsoft. He is a young man who needs to grow into his body and brain. I think he is proving that this year with his 7 wins and apparent and increasing maturity.
    Three years with Erica and HMS…not much success.
    Gay? When did this become an issue? or concern.
    Kyle is a weirdo,dorky,smokin white hot,SEXY,fearless NASCAR driver. Love him!

Wow Michelle… if you want I can give you his number and you can be the deciding factor on answering the question.

14. Sam says:

I went to school with this girl at Purdue and had a class with her… she was gorgeous… go Kyle!

15. lobo says:

She was not a fitness model. I know her very well and she was never a fitness model.

16. Alan P says:

hey lobo, she’s hot how about you have her contact ron and he interviews her.

17. I don’t care what he is. But the lady is very good and beautiful. Like to she her again.

20. Generic says:

Yes! Samantha is unbelievable!

21. Hihey9989 says:

Seriously… people need to grow up! Who cares if he’s gay? It’s none of your concern unless you’re looking for a date, which he will probably decline!

For the record, I hate Kyle Busch! I hate him with a passion! I hate that he is dominating every freakin Nationwide Series race and taking the drama away from it! I hate his attitude! I hate his face! I hate his skill! I hate him in every way imaginable!!! But I am defending him here. Kyle Busch’s sexual orientation has never once crossed my mind… oh I think I just puked a little at the words “Kyle Busch” and “sexual” being in the same sentence. But, anyways, play fair… if you want a reason to bash a driver, please use a good one instead of playing the whole “He’s gay” card… I’ve seen enough of that with the photoshopped Dale Earnhardt, Jr. picture.

— A gay NASCAR fan

22. lawn care says:

I was perusing one of those ‘Golfing for Women’ magazines the other day and began wondering where the women live, who wear the golf apparel modeled in women’s golfing magazines? I’ve never seen women, not even the professionals.

23. george says:

Hey dumbass

If you were a real race fan then you would know that Kyle\’s right hand isn\’t \"waving\" or have anything to do with drying cuticles. It was symbolizing that he won five races so far that season.

Obviously you are a race idiot. Certainly not Nascar\’s biggest fan.