Hot Wives Club no image

Published on April 24th, 2008 | by Ron Ripple

NASCAR HOT Wives Club : Ingrid Vandebosch (Gordon’s Wife)

I know I give Jeff Gordon and all of his fan’s a hard time about how he’s a non beer drinker and might legally be classified as a midget, but I’m only playing and have a lot of respect for the man. He’s not only a great racer, but the man is a PIMP!!! Check out his incredible wife Ingrid Vandebosch.

Ingrid in dress

Ingrid was a former Belgian model/actress when she met the little guy Jeff Gordon. It’s my understanding that they met at a party in 2003 where Ingrid and Jeff each played a role in the movie “Taxi”. They dated for about 2.5 years before Jeff stepped up and dug (not too deep) into his pockets for some cash to purchase a 5.6 carat diamond ring. Rumors went around that Jeff didn’t have to get on one knee he was so short and she of course said YES! They’ve been married now for some time and are expecting their first child. I give Jeff Gordon two thumbs up for marrying one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever laid eyes on. I always enjoy seeing her in the pits and he better watch out as I may come in and sweep her off her feet while he’s out there on the race course!

More pictures below! Also if you want to see some Ingrid look a likes Click Here.

Ingrid bikini shot with Ingrid VandeboschIngrid laying down! HOTIngrid laying down! HOTIngrid Vandebosch is HotIngrid laying down! HOT

insurance recovery Atlanta

14 Responses to NASCAR HOT Wives Club : Ingrid Vandebosch (Gordon’s Wife)

1. Tim Zaegel says:

Makes you want a job with Hendrick, doesn’t it?

Sorry to point out your mistakes again Ripple LOL, but they’re not expecting their first, they had a beautiful baby girl last year!
    And I’m sure Ingrid was one of those lucky ones who doesn’t look like she was ever even pregnant.

3. degree says:

Oh my God, I’m speechless…

4. ryan says:

Just when I thought you couldnt top yourself, you did. I totally forgot about the hot wives club. I was having a bad day but now you have made the day better. Thanks Ron.

5. stacey says:

Hey there Ron! I tell ya, you boy are digging deep! Here I thought you had some good taste in women after seeing who you hang with! I don’t know where you found those photos however they’d be oldies! I think the HOT wives club has run out of HOT wives when you posted Johnson’s! I think you need to replace it with the news all around Stewart leaving Gibbs!

6. John Fit says:

Whoa.. Ingrid’s got a body on her huh! Jeff Gordon’s a lucky Man! This girl can sip from my NEXTEL Cup ANYDAY of the week! This girl has done a few crunches in her day..
    John Fit! (On my Way to Run so I’m Ripped like Ripple!)

I just read she recently did a Sports Illustrated shoot so if you want to check out her photos over there click

8. Max says:

Wow….that’s one hot wife he has!

9. Michelle says:

She does have SHIT on me 🙂 ha ha

10. T bucket says:

very impressive !! now i know how jeff hurt his back. eat your heart out brook.

11. Here is an example of what kind of a woman fame can get you :O

12. She has nice face and good body. You are luck man.

13. Why she don’t try modleing

14. tim says:

this is my x-mas list!!!!