Hot Wives Club no image

Published on April 2nd, 2008 | by Ron Ripple

NASCAR Hot Wives Club: Chandra Johnson

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what YOU the readers want to see here at RonRipple.com and God only knows why I didn’t come up with this earlier. Without further adieu please welcome our first monthly NASCAR Hot Wife! Who better to start it up with than Jimmie Johnson’s incredibly beautiful hottie of a wife, Chandra Johnson!

Chandra Johnson hottie
Chandra Johnson is one hot wife in the NASCAR world.  Supposedly Jeff Godon introduced Jimmy Johnson to Chandra back in 2003 while Chandra was a Wilhelmina model in New York City.  One year later Jimmie Johnson must have said “Good Lord my wife is hot… I have to marry this woman,” and it’s been all over but the crime since December 2004.  Chandra has been very much involed with Jimmie’s racing and even helped launch the Jimmie Johnson Foundation which assists families and children who are in need.So not only does Jimmie Johnson have an incredibly hot wife, he also has an incredibly hot wife with a great personality and big heart.Below are some of her photos.  If you want to see some of Chandra’s look a likes Click Here.

Chandra Johnson the Hottie

Tags: , , ,

24 Responses to NASCAR Hot Wives Club: Chandra Johnson

1. Gary Burgess says:

yeah where are the bikini shots? i think i’m in love

2. Ryan says:

Ron, this has to be the best idea next to beer and NASCAR.

3. Michelle says:

I haven’t posted in a while kinda been busy. nice addition

4. Kelly says:

He is not too bad looking himself, wink wink! Nice to see something positive about my driver on here even if his wife was the reason, lol.

5. Ron! Chandra Johnson is sooo fine… Her ass would make Denny Hemlin a nice face! This article makes my STP boil like water on a Talledega Saturday Night!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

6. degree says:

Well, what point in risking your life in the NASCAR circuit if you don’t have a hot wife, eh? :D

7. Pingback: Chandra Lover

8. Adam says:

Jeff Gordon has the hottest. Even his gold digging ex was smoking hot.

Chandra Johnson looks old, underweight and crusty. Like a dried up dog turd.

With all those millions, you would think Jimmy would be able to afford to feed her.

9. Craig says:

Lets see Jaun’s wife!

Adam, I don’t think I agree with you in regards to Chandra being underweight and Crusty. I think she’s hot!

Craig… I think I’m going to take you up on your offer and feature Juan’s wife Connie next.

11. Kristy Burns says:

Aside of their obvious good looks, a lot of these women you are featuring also do some great charity work in their spare time. Maybe you guys could add a link to some of their charities.

12. Pingback: John486

13. Pingback: Is Jimmie Johnson going to make it a three-peat? | PooZ

14. Bill says:

I just found this site and I like it. I’m a HUGE Jimmie Johnson fan and so is my son. I don’t really see the point in bashing Jimmie’s wife, but this is America!! I hope to see Jimmie and the entire 48 team not only do a three pea069375t, but I would LOVE to see them do it four times in a row and set a new N.A.S.C.A.R record. If ANY TEAM can do it it WILL be J.J. AND COMPANY!!
    THANKS!

15. DOTTIE BELL says:

Could you please tell me if Jimmie and Chandra had their baby? I know she was pregnant at the Indianopolis race but she didn’t look pregnant Sunday when Jimmie won the title.

16. Michelle says:

Jimmie and Chandra didn’t have a baby. Maybe you’re confusing her with Casey’s girlfriend, who was very pregnant at Indy. And that baby was born in early October.

I think Chandra is a natural beauty, and is a down to earth person, and has a big heart, as does Jimmie, that’s why their foundation isn’t just for one cause, its for alot.

17. Mircea says:

I agrre with “Kristy Burns” , i’ve heard they do some charity work , that makes them even more attractive …

18. Someone who knows Chani! says:

For the record. I have known Chani since I was in the 7th grade and went to school with her through graduation in Muskogee and we were good friends throughout that entire time. She has always been very tiny, it runs in her family! She DOES eat A LOT! And she is very intelligent with a very big heart. I have not met Jimmie, but from what I have heard, they are a perfect match and he is very kind. Chani does not deserve to be bashed in any way shape or form. There are very few people on this earth that are as genuinely kind as she is! I wish her nothing but happiness and the best!

19. Marshall Johnson says:

02/09/2009 Please get this meggage to Jimmie Johnson. you might win your 4th, but you will not win with that stupid unshaven face. Look like a professional, and you will win and be respected. Start out the 500 with pride and getting the job done.

Marshall Johnson

She is good. hot mama.

21. mike says:

she looks good enough to eat !

22. This has to be the best idea next to beer and NASCAR.

23. chas says:

not only is chandra HOT better yet she is a SOONER !!!!!

24. anon says:

She only looks good because he is so fugly in comparison.
    She desperately needs a good hairstylist.