Kyle Busch no image

Published on April 16th, 2008 | by Ron Ripple

Ayayayaya… Mexico City here come the Nationwide boys!

Ron Ripple SombreroRon Ripple in MexicoRon Ripple in MexicoWe’re headed to Mexico City for another big track race.  My predictions this race are going to have to go with Kyle Busch and of course Tony Stewart.  Tony Stewart always does well on road courses and well… you can never count Kyle Busch out of anything.

I do have a feeling some of the Formula 1 guys are going to shine this race and actually be in the hunt for some big time points.  You’ve got Franchitti, Montoya, Nemecheck, and Andretti who will all be trying to show off their skills.  Montoya currently has the track record so he’s going to be a force to be reckoned with.  They also have a better chance of speaking the native language which may give them an up when it comes to set up.

As usual I’m sticking with my good ol american boys who will hopefully show these europeans what real stock car racing is.  Mexico City is going to be one hell of a place to throw back some cervezas.  I’m not going to give into the tempting commercials which show Corona’s on a deserted beach… I’m going to stick to my drink of choice which is an ice cold budweiser.   So if you’re going to be at that race make sure you look for me on the in-feild.

Weather conditions right now are partly sunny, 77 degrees, with a chance of championship victories.  Let me know what you think!!!!

new york computer repair
dapoxetine review

Tags: , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to Ayayayaya… Mexico City here come the Nationwide boys!

Oh yayy! I’ve been busy getting ready to move and didn’t realize the race schedule for the weekend! Now I have even more motivation to get everything moved Saturday so I can watch Tony win the Nationwide race in Mexico on Sunday! We usually don’t drink, but I think even I might enjoy a nice cold one to celebrate our move and enjoy what I’m sure will be a great race!

Congratulations on your move Jolene… yeah I think that deserves a nice cold one down the hatch. Mexico City should be a fun race to watch so make sure you at least have a couch in the living room and a TV connected to the wall.

ok, Mr. Nascar, you got me all excited only for me to go and see that Tony is not on the entry list! tsk tsk, getting a girl all excited like that, shame on you LOL.
    Guess I’ll be cheering for Kyle or Carl then!

hmmm, actually neither is Franchitti, Montoya, Nemechuck or Andretti….don’t confuse me so early in the morning LOL

Damn I saw them on the Nationwide Series list of drivers and obviously didn’t do my homework. I guess the list of 80+ racers can’t all race one race. Well at least we’ve got Kyle Busch. Either way I’m routing for an American boy…

Sorry about the mistake!

5. ryan says:

That is definately a shame that most of the boys wont be in the race in Mexico. I would have to agree with you Ron when you said you would like to see an American boy win. Even thought Im a Hendrick fan, I think Im gonna have to cheer for Carl Edwards.

6. ryan says:

I just checked out the entry list for Mexico City and Sam Hornish Jr. was on it. He’s one of those Indy guys that are trying to make the switch to a hands down better race circuit. Those NASCAR boys might wanna watch out for Sam.

7. Alan P says:

I was just about to say you’re full of it with the F1 guys. Figure it out beer man, i think Dancing with the Stars is getting in the way of your Nascar.

8. degree says:

Wow, that sounds like a really exciting event, I wish I could be there to see all the masters in action. But I can’t. 🙁