Auto Club 500 no image

Published on March 12th, 2008 | by Ron Ripple

Tony Stewart’s Opinion

Well the new drama and buzz going around NASCAR is how opinionated Mr. Stewart is.  One of the main reasons why I enjoy watching Tony Stewart race is because you can always tell what’s on his mind.  He says what everyone is thinking and just blatantly tells it how it is.  Well I’ve attached a video about his new comments to this post and you can see for yourself what Tony Stewart is thinking.

It looks like the way things are going this year that Goodyear may have a Badyear!  Tony Stewart basically tells Goodyear they’ve been kicked out of every single series they were in and why are they now with NASCAR.  I don’t blame him!  The tires they received for this race were sent to them a week before the race and it takes more than a week to set the cars up.

I think this is going to be a season to remember.  Like I said before… the season just started and there’s already more drama than I’ve seen in the last two years of racing.  Do you side with Tony or do you think he’s just being ridiculous?

мебельная фурнитура в харькове

Tags: , , ,

11 Responses to Tony Stewart’s Opinion

1. Ryan says:

Love him or Hate him, how can you not side with Tony? Its not like these guys are out for a Sunday cruise. They are going around a track at almost 200 mph. At those speeds you need to be able to trust the tires that you have been provided. I would have to agree with Ron’s last post, when he said it was like a slip-n-slide. Slip-N-Slides are fun but not at those speeds.

2. We all could probably learn a whole lot from some of these racing Legends. You need to take a look at this site http://www.racersreunion.ning.com/
    Thanks Dale Dodge Jr

I watched Tony’s interview after the race and his opinion of the tires, the hubby and I had a little chuckle too, we love Tony’s honesty!

Now, some were criticizing his rant on the tires because there wasn’t any real tire problems, I would have reached through my tv and smacked them if I could have LOL, he wasn’t complaining about tire issues, he was complaining about just a crappy tire for racing on! I found it funny that they guys who were saying the tires were fine weren’t drivers, umm you didn’t race on them so how is it you know they were fine but the guys driving the cars don’t know anything??

Glad to see you post again Mr. Ripple, I want to read your blog more, so keep the posting! LOL Oh and next time you talk to Tony tell him my family says Hi! LOL

4. stacey says:

Say it again Tony! Tony is a straight talking guy. He really speeks whats on his mind and you have to admire that. Tony is not one of the pretty boys who’s just out there to make a buck . He doesn’t much care if you like him or not, he races in everything and calls a spade a spade. I wish more of the guys would stand up and put the the S back into NASCAR!

Jolene you bring up a great point about the people saying the tires were perfectly fine. If you asked any of the racers out there about the tires, every single one of them would complain.

Stacey I like what you said about Tony. He’s not one of the pretty boys (that’s obvious)… all he cares about is racing and winning. A lot of the other drivers out there care about the fame and fortune.

Ron Ripple is back in action! Thanks for your support

6. Tony you are really a great guy. Well done boy.

10. I watch Formula One racing. You know….racing were the drivers actually have to be world class athletes to deal with up to 4 G’s for an hour and a half….oh, they race in the rain too.I’ll watch the highlights tonight on Sportscenter. Tony can be a jerk at times. I don’t mind it because he speaks his mind and is ultra-competitive.

Awww that\’s a shame, the video was removed from youtube 🙁