Dale Earnhardt Jr no image

Published on March 18th, 2008 | by Ron Ripple

Hendrick Motorsports continues to Struggle!

Rick HendrickThe past two years have been dominated by the Hendrick Motorsports team with everyone’s goal to knock them off their high horse.  Well so far this year it’s quite obvious this is the year of the fall of Hendrick Motorsports.  Already with five races complete, Hendrick Motorsports has failed to win a race.  If you were to ask me for a dream team of racers to have racing for me, I would definitely pick Hendrick Motorsport’s team, especially after last year’s wins.

As you all know… I tend to root for the underdogs and like to see battles instead of easy wins.  I really don’t care to see the Hendrick team out there dominating NASCAR.  I wouldn’t mind seeing Dale Earnhardt Jr get his first win but for the rest of them I could care less.  Jeff Gordon has always been a threat, Jimmie Johnson of course is trying to get his three peat and make the record books.  The way these guys are racing it seems to me they may just be “ordinary.”

The last time I hung out with Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon I would have to admit they were just ordinary when it came to slamming some beer.  Everyone seems to think super stars can drink, but I’ll tell you what… I must be the king super star if that’s the case.  If I remember correctly, I think Jeff Gordon asked for a glass of wine.  Now if you were to ask me who I would pick for a “Dream Team” of drinking buddies, I’d definitely have to pick the Gibbs Team.  My boy Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch aren’t scared.  But that’s another subject.

Gordon is a sissy wine drinker

Speaking about Kyle Busch…. He’s the one that got away!  I can guarantee that Rick Hendrick is having seller’s remorse.  Kyle Busch who used to be on the Hendrick Motorsports team last year is leading the points this year and is the guy to beat.  I don’t think I’d feel too good knowing I just sold the guy who could have potentially kept my team on top.  But I guess it’s too early to make that executive decision.  Who knows… I could be eating my words half way through the season.  But for now it seems to be the truth.

Who’s your favorite team this year?

gp tren acetate 100 – anabolic steroids for sale

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to Hendrick Motorsports continues to Struggle!

1. Kelly says:

Them are fighting words, lol! Hendricks is MY team and I say don’t count them out yet. It has been disappointing so far I will admit. However, Jimmie was running very well last week until he messed up his own car (ooops). I think Chad had it all figured out so just wait until the next race. Gordon might not have won yet but he has been going pretty steady so far. Just you wait and see… you will be eating your own words and I will be cheering soon 🙂

2. Alan P. says:

I must say, those are some bold statements!
    But on a side note, I always thought Jeff Gordon was a bit of a WUSS!

I honestly think it will be a Gibbs year, not just because of my massive admiration for Tony LOL, but I just think it’s their year. They have 3 of the best drivers in Nascar, and with their switch to Toyota they have something to prove that it wasn’t such a bad idea to switch as so many think it was.
    I also think we will see a big comeback from Roush this year, now personally I don’t like Roush, and I’m not a big Ford fan either, but I just think they are going to do well this year. I don’t really care for most of the Roush drivers either, except for Edwards, so I hope he has a great year.

4. I don’t mean to upset any Hendrick’s fans but I lost interest in that team when DE Jr. left. Im not rooting for their demise, but I can’t say I’m upset either.

5. I don’t really think they’re struggling, just making the season interesting. Keep your eyes on them, though. It’s the quiet ones you have to be concerned with. They’re coming. Watch out!

6. Tim Zaegel says:

I don’t think the guys in the Hendrick camp have too much to worry about. In reality, most teams would be thrilled to have a driver in the top-12 and two more lurking on the outskirts … HMS fans have just come to take winning for granted. They’ll be fine.

7. Ryan says:

Hendrick motorsports might not have won a race yet but they are still having stong finishes. All the Hendrick boys are still in the points race and one win will throw them even closer to the top of the points. Jr is just shy of 100 pts out of the lead. Thats nothing this early in the season. And dont forget to visit http://www.energythis.com.

8. stacey says:

Ron I think you know what your talking about! All the fuss on Hendrick “boys” I was sorry to see my man JR go there. I think Joe Gibbs racing is the team ! Where are the Hendrick boys? Jimmy Johnson has just lost it this year maybe Chad has gotton caught cheating so many times he has given up! And if I have to hear that it’s Gordon’s drive for 5 one more year I’ll scream! Jr is the only one who seems to be up front and is staying there. (I know it’s early) I really don’t like Kyle much,however you have to say that no matter WHAT he is in or where he starts he pushes, hits and slams his way to the front. If he could only hold on to a car to the finish I think people would say he’s alot like Dale Sr. ’cause you don’t want Kyle in your mirror. Keep up with the stories and next time your out at the track find Kyle to have a beer withI’m sure he’ll slam anything!

9. Can Hendrick Motorsports do it again?!?