Entertaining no image

Published on February 11th, 2008 | by Ron Ripple

Stewart Punches Kurt Busch

Update to the Stewart vs Busch Saga!

Feelings from last weekend’s practice drama spilled out into a full blown street fight (sarcasm). Sources state Kurt Busch caught a fist with his face by none other than the man in orange… Tony Stewart. The incident took place during a meeting with Officials in the NASCAR Hauler… No comments where given by any team or officials other than “What happens in the Hauler, Stays in the Hauler”. I though that only happened in Vegas.

Nascar is sticking to their 2008 attitude of promoting emotions and keeping it less corporate which in my opinion is straight BADASS! Keep the Nascar Drama alive… No fines will be assessed until later this week. The charity should be excited, I know us the fans are…  What are your thoughts?

windows vps

8 Responses to Stewart Punches Kurt Busch

1. jason says:

Tony Stewart is a wah wah cry baby bitch but then again so i kurt busch so maybe tony and kurt should have a slap fight match instead

2. Tommy says:

I firmly believe these guys are practicing for a WWF tilt for a second career. They should probably spend less time worrying about sprained wrists and concentrate on driving!

T

3. Vroom says:

Hopefully a cage match is next…ears versus Stewie’s hair!

4. Kelly says:

It seems that Stewart is always tapping someone.

5. Rene says:

For me, Tony makes it fun. No anger management for him please! But, what is up with that hair?

6. Emmett Jones says:

Is Tony Stewart ever not 5 seconds away from pulling out a can of Whoop A**? He is very high up on the list of “most belligerent drivers in history”

I’m always a fan of Nascar Drivers with a passion to win!

8. Tony has all of my respect. He earned everything he’s got. True fan, Tony and DON’T you forget it, I’m coming after you! To race…That is. Dale Dodge Jr