Entertaining no image

Published on February 15th, 2008 | by Ron Ripple

I’ll be in Daytona!!!

I just arrived in Daytona a couple hours ago and just checked into my hotel room. My plans for tonight consist of the Truck Series race and some behind the scenes gossip. Fortunately I’m going to be hanging out with Todd Bodine and his crew for this race, so I’ll make sure I take as many pictures as I can. By the end of the weekend mp3 music website I’ll have so much damn gossip I’ll need to make a new website to discuss all the drama and dirt that’s going on in this crazy NASCAR world.

Just a little note as well… It was great to see Waltrip help out his team mate Dale Jarrett. Dale Jarrett’s team owner Michael Waltrip did some serious drafting behind Dale to help secure him a starting position on Sunday’s Daytona 500. All Dale Jarrett had to do was finish in front of the #00 car in order to secure

music website his spot. Dale Jarrett is planning on retiring this year and will be joining the commentators up in the booth. Like I said in an earlier article, the Top 35 needs to be changed so that more teams can show up to a race and not have to worry about qualifying. Fortunately Dale Jarrett who has been a three time Daytona 500 secured a spot but it was no easy task.

Make sure you check back on Monday and see all of the pictures I post from this weekend. I’m hoping to get a camera inside one of the driver’s meetings and see if they mention anything about “letting boys be boys.”

plastic surgery atlanta ga
100 green coffee bean extract
holland&barrett

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to I’ll be in Daytona!!!

1. Rene says:

I am so jealous! Darn.. if I would have known that you would be there, I would have had a card board cut out of myself made so that I could be hauled around for pics! 😀 DARN! DARN! DARN! You bet I’ll be sitting here hitting refresh.. just waiting on those pics! Have a great time!!!

2. jason says:

dale jarrett better win the damn thing or come in the top ten and i hope he doesnt pull a brett favre and say he’s going to retire and come back season after season

3. Vroom says:

Have fun and cheer ’em on!

Incredibly jealous! You get to watch Tony win up close!
    Oh well, someday maybe LOL.
    I’ll be watching from the comfort of my living room though.
    Can’t wait until tomorrow! And I can’t wait to see your pics!!

Have an absolutely fabulous time!

5. DAD Racing says:

Hey, Ron, while you’re clicking pics and gossiping, don’t forget to make mention of young Dale Dodge Jr and tell Todd great job too! Help out a kid! See you then. On my way…Dale Jr

6. Kelly says:

I will be thinking of ya when Jimmie Johnson does his victory celebration!!

7. Tim Zaegel says:

Have a great time in Daytona, Ron. I’ve visited for the Pepsi 400 a few years back, and honestly, wasn’t much impressed with the race itself (more of a short track guy). Still, the atmosphere is unbelievable, so I’m sure you’ll have a great time!

8. DAD Racing says:

I tried to tell you there would be a Dodge in victory lane in Daytona! To see another Dodge, Dale Dodge Jr

On my way…Dale Dodge Jr

9. stacey says:

Hey what happened to youu Ron? Are you still in the drivers meeting? What did you think of the RACE? I know you are totally blown away that JR didn’t win so now you are at a loss for words!