Auto Club 500 no image

Published on February 25th, 2008 | by Ron Ripple

Edwards holds off the boys…

mp3 download websiteCongratulations to Carl Edwards for fending off Mr. Gordon and Mr. Johnson who were absolutely dominating yesterday’s race before the rain delay. I am beyond impressed with the way the race finished today. You have Carl Edwards who stepped up his “A” game today to beat the three guys who to me seemed unstoppable yesterday. Jeff Gordon finsihed in second place with Jimmie Johnson riding on his coat tails. The one driver we need to keep our eye on throughout the season is Kyle Busch. He is officially leading the points after today’s race with a third place finish in Daytona and a fouth place finish in today’s Auto Club 500.

So Carl Edwards did an incredible job today driving by basically everyone who got in his way. He does admit though he was very fortunate to get by Jimmie Johson and claims that it was more like a drag race today

than a NASCAR race. Overall big ups to my boy Carl Edwards…. That’s one guy who can’t claim to have a case of the Mondays. I also have to give him credit for not breaking his neck on his successful back flip after the race. Do you think he practices? Does he get out of his car after each practice and attempts a back flip?

Anyway…. about that Rain Delay! NASCAR needs to have a better strategy the next time they decide to keep letting the guys get back on the track. It was more like a ‘slip and slide’ last night than a race track. In my opinion they should have realized they were losing more cars to crashes then they were getting around the track. I think next time download mp3 for free if the track is that saturated with water and the weather doesn’t look any better then they need to make an executive decision. But enough about my personal opinion about the matter… It’s not like I wasted my whole evening staying up watching the Simpsons.

What do you think about the rain delay? Do you think the 24 or 48 car could have been stopped if the race would have gone off without mp3 music a hitch last night?

vps hosting

Tags: , , , ,

10 Responses to Edwards holds off the boys…

1. Alan P says:

It’s unfortunate that I was unable to watch the race on Monday. I feel like I missed out.

I’ve got nothing to say!

2. Edwards got lucky, though I didn’t get the chance to view the race either. NASCAR kept saying 1 more hour for three or four hours, I stayed up till 3:00 AM then Fox said goodnight. What a laughing stalk.

Yeah… I have a feeling that a lot of people don’t have anything to say because nobody watched the race. I’m curious to know what their audience size was for this monday make up race.

4. Kelly says:

My husband and I were both sick so we got to watch the race on Monday. It had a different feel to it. All I can say is “BOOO on Edwards!!!!”. Wait and see, Hendricks will be back in force this week 🙂

5. Ryan says:

Hey Ron, I was lookin at the Bass Pro Shop website and saw that your boy Tony Stewart has his own salsa and beef jerky. Check it out.

6. keeno says:

I am the biggest Nascar fan
    check out my collection!

If you think your the biggest fan
    proove it, buy it all from me
    only $1,200.00 once in a lifetime deal
    bv4menow@gmail.com

It’s safe to say you’re not Nascar’s Biggest Fan, your looking like Jeff Gordon’s Biggest Fan. Go drink a big glass of wine and go watch your “dancing with the stars” episode.

I actually thought that was the reason why he was holding off on an endorsement, so he could make sure he gets the VP nomination from either Clinton or Obama. Wonder what he plans to do with himself now that he won’t be prez and is no longer a Senator.

9. ooh, someone watched a summary of racing events, perhaps even the Speed Report.

Interesting racing happens lots of places every weekend. Perhaps you should get a NASA or SCCA membership and go out and be a part of it. I hope you caught the tv coverage of the actually interesting racing at Long Beach last week. Doubtful though as most Americans would rather grumble about NASCAR being the only thing on rather than flip through channels or check the sports page.

10. would dale sr have let someone in, hell no, and when the person wrecked everyone would have laughed and said that’s dale, hes a racer.